Dental Implants Woodland Hills, CA
If you are tired of missing teeth, dental implants may be the right solution for you. Dental Implant technology has revolutionized how we replace missing teeth, and our experienced dentists can help you permanently restore your smile.
- Maintaining the integrity of your bone structure
- Preserving the health of adjacent teeth
- Distributing bite forces evenly throughout the mouth
- Improving the facial appearance by preventing bone loss
- Functioning and feeling like natural teeth
- Improving speaking ability
What Is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant consists of placing a small titanium screw below the gum into the upper or lower jawbone, which can then secure a new single tooth or set of teeth. Titanium is able to fuse with bone, allowing the screw to anchor and support new teeth so that they feel and function like natural teeth. Implants are stable and comfortable, don’t need adjustments, and offer a permanent solution to missing teeth.